You Can Do It, Part 3 features:
- Learn how to do common ground wiring.
- Peek inside a Legacy engine while Bob Phillips explains the main parts and what they do.
- Joe Stachler creates a 703 with a lamp generator just like Lionel would have made in 1946 if they made the 763E with a lamp-smoke generator.
- Box opening segment of the Lionel "Uncle Sam" John Bull Train Set.
- Bob Phillips discusses and shows how to professionally apply ground cover.
- Visit the Hesston Steam Museum and see an exact replica of the Tom Thumb steam locomotive, an iconic piece of railroad history.
Bob Phillips has been repairing prewar and postwar Lionel trains for over 40 years. He attended the Lionel electronics school and in an authorized authority on the history of Lionel. Bob's simple and direct approach makes him easy-to-follow and understand. Bob is also a Lionel historian and has lectured extensively on the history of Lionel.
Joe Stachler worked at TM for over twenty years as a producer and editor. Joe is a an expert on Lionel trains and created many of TM's most popular and highly-acclaimed shows.
Running time 60 mins
BEST BUY O Gauge Train Maintenance - You Can Do It Part1, Part 2, and Part 3. Use Code YOUBUY3 for $35 plus shipping and handling.